* Review of the best according to the editors of ecdfburma.org. About the selection criteria. This material is subjective, is not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
In private homes and cottages often need to install a submersible pump. Some of its types are used for pumping clean water where there is no centralized water supply. Other models are used for pumping ground or melt water from cellars and cellars. Third types are used to clean cesspools. We have prepared a rating of the best submersible pumps of all varieties, which is based on numerous customer reviews and key equipment specifications. This will help you choose the proven product that is most suitable for specific operating conditions.
How to choose a submersible pump
Our rating has collected 27 of the most popular models, but before you begin to review, pay attention to the key equipment selection parameters. After all, a model that fits one user may not be effective in other conditions. When choosing, consider the following:
- Power and performance. These factors are inextricably linked. The first varies from 200 to 2200 watts, and the second is measured in l / min or m3 / h. In a small house with tenants of 3 people, the peak load (when all the cranes are open) is 1.5 m3 / h, so the capacity of the submersible pump should be no less.
- Minimum water level. Shows from what distance to the bottom the model will continue to work. The indicator is found from 200 to 1000 mm and helps to see how much it is allowed to pump out fluids without harm to the equipment.
- Lifting Height or Pumping Range. It is selected based on the depth of immersion and the location of the selection points.
- Submersible Pump Diameter. It is selected taking into account the well and casing so that there is a minimum margin of 12 mm. For example, if the pump is 75 mm in diameter, then the well needs 87 mm or more.
- Pressure. An acceptable minimum is 3 atm, but the value needs to be increased with the remoteness of the house from the well (1 atm = 100 m horizontally), the number of floors (1 atm = 1 floor).
- Subtype Pump Subtype. The vibratory one breaks down the sludge better and clears a place for itself under the fluid intake, while the centrifugal one creates a good suction force, but raises the level below.
- Destination The equipment is available for clean water (drinking), sewage (ground, melt, rain, river) or for feces.
- Production material. Models with a stainless steel case last longer, but they are more expensive. Plastic assemblies will cost cheaper, but their strength is a big question.
- Protective functions. The long service life of the equipment is facilitated by: protection against dry running, automatic shutdown when overheating, soft start, water level control.
What is better pumping station or submersible pump
When considering the rating of the best submersible models, it is worth knowing that there are alternatives - these are pumping stations with an engine and other equipment located on the surface. Here are the pros and cons of these two types of equipment in relation to each other.
+ DOES NOT TAKE PLACE ON THE SURFACE
+ BETTER COOLING FROM UNDERGROUND WATERS
+ NO HEARING FROM WORK IS NOT HEARED
+ BIG SERVICE LIFE
+ BIG WORKING DEPTH
+ DOES NOT NEED SERIOUS WARMING IN WINTER
- COMPLEX INSTALLATION
- DIFFICULT TO GET TO CLEAN OR REPAIR
- MORE EXPENSIVE
+ EASY INSTALLATION
+ EASY TO MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
+ REASONABLE PRICE
- IT IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART OF THE ROOM UNDER ACCOMMODATION
- OVERHEATED OFTEN
- GOOD HEARING DRUM
- LOWER LIFT HEIGHT
- OUTSIDE WINTER DEMANDS WARMING
- LIFE LESS
Rating of the best submersible pumps
|Nomination||a place||Name of product||price|
|Best borehole submersible pumps||1||Grundfos SQ 2-55||26 400 ₽|
|2||GILEX Water cannon PROF 110/110||15 620 ₽|
|3||BELAMOS TF3-150 (cable 80 m)||15 727 ₽|
|4||Wilo Sub TWU 4-0414-C (1 ~ 230 V, 50 Hz)||23 015 ₽|
|5||Quattro Elementi Deep 1500 Pro||12 842 ₽|
|6||Aquarius BTsPE 0.5-50U||9 700 ₽|
|7||GILEX Water cannon PROF 40/75||7 880 ₽|
|8||Vortex SN-60V||4 990 ₽|
|Best Well Submersible Pumps||1||Grundfos SBA 3-45 A||21 650 ₽|
|2||EBARA IDROGO M 40/10 A||27 080 ₽|
|3||Pedrollo NK 8/4-N||39 292 ₽|
|4||DAB DIVERTRON 1200 M||19 267 ₽|
|5||GILEKS Water cannon PROF 55/75 A||9 840 ₽|
|6||Hammer NAP 200 (40)||2 699 ₽|
|7||BISON ZNVP-300-10_M2||1 990 ₽|
|8||LIVHYDROMASH Malysh-M BV 0.12-40 10m||1 700 ₽|
|The best drainage submersible pumps||1||BELAMOS DWP 2200||14 600 ₽|
|2||Grundfos Unilift KP 250-A1||12 225 ₽|
|3||GARDENA 4000/2 Comfort||6 000 ₽|
|4||GILEX pitch 550/14||10 900 ₽|
|5||Lavor eds-pm 12500||4 490 ₽|
|6||GILEKS Drenazhnik 110/6||-|
|7||Vortex DN-750||2 770 ₽|
|The best fecal submersible pumps||1||SFA SANIPUMP||28 420 ₽|
|2||VORTEX FN-1500L||11 000 ₽|
|3||BELAMOS DWP 1300CS||10 371 ₽|
|4||GILEX Fecal 330/12||6 100 ₽|
Best borehole submersible pumps
Such models from our rating are distinguished by a small diameter of the casing, allowing them to be used in narrow wells, which saves costs when drilling. Water is drawn in the middle of the casing, and cooling comes from the flow passing inside. Submersible borehole aggregates are leaders in the depth of pressure rise and are suitable where clean water flows very deep (up to 500 m).
Grundfos SQ 2-55
A small submersible model from Denmark with a length of 815 mm and a housing diameter of 74 mm for narrow wells. The casing is made of stainless steel and equipped with perforations for suction of fluid in the middle part. The maximum power is 1020 W, but it is permissible only during peak hours of loading. The rest of the time, the device operates using 700 watts. This is enough to transfer water horizontally with a slight slope up to 68 m. The submersible pump pumps with a pressure of 6.8 atm, so it is easily suitable for a two-story private house, as users note in their reviews. Most like engine quiet operation.
Our experts awarded first place in the ranking due to the good build quality and the presence of all protection functions. The device automatically controls the liquid level, is equipped with a smooth start and turns off when overheating. It is the best choice in terms of reliability and durability.
- passes up to 3 m3 / h;
- able to work both in vertical and horizontal position;
- all types of protection;
- high-quality assembly.
- high price;
- not for deep wells;
- short power cord 1.5 m.
GILEX Water cannon PROF 110/110
This is a more affordable submersible model, which has collected many positive reviews. Experts highlight in it a power of 1800 W, which creates high pressure with a capacity of 6.6. m3 / h At the inlet, the submersible pump has a filter that traps any particles larger than 1.5 mm. Owners like that the remote condenser is easy to replace without removing the pump. During installation, it is not necessary to lower a sealed connection into the well; the equipment has its own cord 70 m long.
A fair place in the rating due to the large maximum pressure indicator is 110 m. The pump is allowed to be submerged to a depth of 30 m. Such a unit should be selected in a private house with three floors to ensure a comfortable pressure at all points of analysis.
- long cable 70 m;
- silent operation of the motor;
- affordable price;
- hardy and reliable despite the sand in the well.
- big weight 28 kg;
- only vertical installation is allowed;
- consumes more electricity during active work;
- no protective features.
BELAMOS TF3-150 (cable 80 m)
An excellent submersible pump with a stainless narrow housing and brass couplings. It is equipped with a cable of 80 m and is designed for the same diving in depth. At the same time, he is ready to push the liquid 150 m from himself. The manufacturer endowed him with a power of 1.6 kW, which ensures pumping of 2.7 m3 / h. Implemented silent engine technology. The equipment works well at a water temperature of 1 to 40 degrees.
Not only the owners, but also professional drillers respond well to this submersible pump. We put the device in the rating due to the optimal ratio of price and quality, as well as due to its power and performance. The pump is best for deep wells up to 100 m with a mirror at 70 m. Having lowered the casing to 80 m, you will always have a large supply of water with good head.
- affordable price;
- long wire 80 m;
- unpretentious to the quality of the liquid;
- narrow body 75 mm.
- impellers made of plastic;
- more complex installation in a deep well;
- work only in an upright position;
- not suitable for wells with low debit (quickly lower the level due to productivity 2.2 m3 / h).
Wilo Sub TWU 4-0414-C (1 ~ 230 V, 50 Hz)
Submersible pump consists of two modules connected in one housing. Open access to the chamber provides better fluid intake and increased productivity. Consumption of 1100 W and productivity of 6 m3 for an hour of work are optimally balanced. This provides an economical consumption of electricity. The model has a relatively light weight of 15 kg, which makes installation easier. This is especially liked by users in the reviews. The equipment operates in all spatial positions and is equipped with protective functions against overheating. The temperature of the incoming fluid is allowed from 3 to 35 degrees.
Experts put the pump in the rating due to the estimated immersion depth of up to 200 m. At the same time, the unit is able to provide a pressure of 93 m. It should be paid attention to everyone who lives on high ground and who have to dig especially deep wells.
- has its own junction box equipped with a capacitor;
- light weight 15 kg;
- overheat protection;
- for particularly deep wells.
- a long supply wire is needed, because the standard one is only 1.75 m;
- There is no protection against working with an empty camera.
Quattro Elementi Deep 1500 Pro
Submersible borehole unit with a power of 1500 W and a diameter of stainless steel body 93 mm. It is capable of pushing water from itself by 115 m and has a throughput of 5.5 m3 / h. A connection with a 1¼ inch internal thread is designed for connection. In the reviews, owners praise the submersible pump for its performance and reliability for a long time (up to 7 years without repair). But the model can only be operated in shallow wells up to 2 m. The manufacturer has equipped the pump with a silent engine, so it can be mounted under the bathroom, not far from the bedroom.
We placed the pump in the rating because of a particularly fine filter that allows particles to pass no larger than 0.25 mm. Such filtering is useful to users who have a lot of sand in their wells. The model will be able to fully function in conditions where other pumps are often clogged and broken.
- shakes reliably;
- strong pressure;
- recommended by suppliers and installers;
- good service support.
- cable only 1.5 m;
- work in vertical position is allowed;
- no protection against dry running;
- only for shallow wells with a depth of 2 m.
Aquarius BTsPE 0.5-50U
A model with a centrifugal system that can be immersed to a depth of 50 m. Consumes 1140 watts per hour of operation and pumps 3.6 m3 each. The internal parts will not overheat even when working with a fluid with a temperature of 35 degrees. Easy connection via 1 inch internal thread. From itself, the device squeezes out water for another 75 m, which is quite enough for watering the summer cottage. If the engine starts to overheat, an automatic shutdown will work. Most of the owners in the reviews like the affordable price, high-quality stainless case and long cable. But users recommend that you do not operate the pump in wells with a high sand content.
Experts agree that the submersible pump has earned a place in the ranking due to its smooth start-up, which provides a gradual increase in speed and sparing use of the engine. As a result, the equipment is long and reliable. The centrifugal system provides a stable pressure of water throughout the house.
- automatic shutdown when overheating;
- smooth start;
- stable pressure;
- Two mounting loops for secure fit.
- often clogged with sand;
- power consumption exceeds passport (1300 vs 1140 W);
- not protected from idling.
GILEX Water cannon PROF 40/75
One of the most compact pumps with an immersion depth of up to 30 m. Consumes 670 W and is capable of capturing water at a distance of 1000 mm from the bottom. The equipment weighs only 10 kg and has a 30 m power cord. Inside, the filter traps sand particles larger than 1.5 mm. Allowed to be used in a well with a diameter of 110 mm or more thanks to a 98 mm casing. A capacitor and thermal protection are already integrated in the housing. When growing the cable (if the outlet is far from the place of immersion), the warranty is not canceled - it was checked by users when contacting the service. The kid is even able to capture water when not completely immersed due to the location of the suction hole from the bottom.
We recommend this pump from the rating of submersible models as a universal solution for cottages. Productivity 2.4 m3 / h is enough for taking a shower and watering the garden. The pump pumps another 75 m from itself, which will cover the need for watering the land plot to six hundred parts.
- consumes little electricity;
- affordable price;
- compact dimensions of 710x98 mm;
- 11 impellers for stable pressure.
- only vertical location in the well;
- at three points of selection the jet will be weak.
A small submersible pump 610x130x160 mm, made of stainless steel and equipped with a centrifugal system to maintain a stable pressure. Pumps liquid with a capacity of up to 25 liters per minute. The module can be immersed up to 35 m. The lifting height is 60 m and will easily give a level even to the attic. To securely fasten the pump to the cable, two holes are provided in the upper part of the housing.
Reviews indicate that this is the cheapest model from the rating. It is useful for cottages and water supply equipment with minimal investment. Under it, you do not have to drill a wide well. The kit already has a cable 20 m long. Power 370 W will not cause an excessive consumption of electricity. It is worthwhile to pay attention to the pump to users of wells with small debit (poor filling after pumping).
- allowed installation in a well with a diameter of 75 mm;
- works at a water level up to 600 mm;
- one of the cheapest.
- there is no protection against working with a dry channel;
- with a deep well, you will have to grow the wire;
- minimum permissible capacity is 1.5 m3 per hour.
Best Well Submersible Pumps
Well pumps are also completely immersed in water, but differ in a thicker body. This allows you to place the shirt inside for better cooling and performance. The fence is carried out from the bottom. The increased diameter also contributes to long blades. But the depth of application of the equipment is much less well.
Grundfos SBA 3-45 A
Submersible model from a famous Danish brand. The pump has a capacity of 1070 watts and pumps 2.83 cubic meters per hour. It can be lowered to 10 m and suspended at a height of 1 m from the bottom. It is completed with a power cord of 15 meters. Can be operated year round. The pump pumps a flow of 30 m from itself along the highway. The float chamber with the wire will trigger in a timely manner when lowering the level.
The manufacturer, as always, equipped the submersible pump with all the necessary protections for reliable operation. Their reliability is confirmed by the reviews of the owners. He got the first place in the rating by the category of well pumps due to the presence of a float for tracking the level in the well, automatic shutdown during overheating and blocking start-up when the channel is dry. This is the best choice for those who value reliability and quality.
- works well when lowering the voltage to 200 V;
- optimal power and performance;
- Does not overheat at an ambient temperature of 50 degrees.
- you must additionally make a relief valve;
- relatively expensive;
- loud work of 50 dB.
EBARA IDROGO M 40/10 A
Submersible unit for wells with a depth of up to 20 m. The pump is completely stainless steel with a lower fence and a fine mesh, which prevents the penetration of sand inside. It consumes 0.75 kW, but pump out up to 4.8 cubic meters per hour. The pump is equipped with a complete set of protection and is reliable. Having installed it in the well, it will turn out not only to wash the car or water the garden, but also to supply water to the second floor of the house thanks to a pressure of 60 m. It is not difficult to get the device for a routine inspection given the weight of 16 kg.
Our experts gave the submersible pump the title of best noise level - the pump pumps up good pressure while producing 20 dB. This is the best option if the well is dug right outside the bedroom windows - even night switching on (when other users bathe, empty the tank in the toilet, etc.) will not interfere with its buzz.
- automation controls the water level in the well;
- dry start lock;
- circuit opening during overheating;
- consumes little electricity.
- quickly clogs with sand and needs to be cleaned;
- only vertical installation is needed;
- it is better not to use in shallow wells that are very hot in the sun.
Pedrollo NK 8/4-N
A product from Italian developers, which is characterized by impressive characteristics - the pump is able to pass almost 10 cubic meters per hour through itself. The casing is allowed to be immersed up to 20 m and the pump will pump the flow further 52 m away. But to ensure stable 1500 W of power it will be possible only with a power supply of 380/400 V. The main is connected to it through a 1 ¼ thread in the inlet. The robust stainless steel casing resists shock and accidental collisions with the bottom. Despite its small size, the unit weighs 19.2 kg.
The high capacity of 9.6 m3 / h attracted the attention of our experts, and therefore the pump was rated. This is the best choice for providing water for small-scale production in rural areas with ten sampling points, where it is possible to connect to a three-phase network.
- long power cord 20 m;
- small dimensions 13.5x56 cm;
- silent engine.
- very high cost;
- need a three-phase network;
- only for wells with quick recoverability.
DAB DIVERTRON 1200 M
Equipment with a power of 750 W and a throughput of 5.7 cubic meters. The title has a depth indicator of 12 m. The submersible pump pumps out a level of 48 m. It works from a single-phase 220 V network and only with clean water with a temperature of up to 35 degrees. They respond positively to it due to the ability to create water supply both with and without a hydraulic accumulator. Use of the pump is permitted year-round. It is not the float that controls the level in the well, but the electronics, which increases the reliability of protection.
Experts noted this model in the rating as the most suitable for organizing full-fledged water supply in a private house with four sampling points (kitchen, shower, sink in the bathroom and toilet). A capacity of 5.7 m3 will cover these needs and provide sufficient head.
- small inlet mesh at the entrance;
- weight 11 kg;
- protection against dry work;
- electronic level control.
- the case is partially plastic;
- need to be supplemented with a drain valve;
- cable fastening for a plastic loop;
- without a hydraulic accumulator, there is some delay after opening the tap.
GILEKS Water cannon PROF 55/75 A
Compact well pump without an additional jacket for cooling - excess temperature is taken by the flow passing inside, which reduced the cost. Consumes 900 W submersible model and pumps 3.3 m3 per hour. The maximum head is 75 m and the immersion depth is up to 30 m. Suction is carried out through a system of rings in the lower part of the housing, equipped with a filter with a cross section of 1.5 mm. Float protection works accurately and will not allow rotation of the rotor without fluid.
Positive feedback from the owners is associated with the good pressure of the submersible pump, but our experts put it in the rating because of the quiet operation. Being at a depth of 10 m in the well, if you get close, it will be impossible to determine whether the motor is buzzing now or not.
- 3 year warranty;
- long cable that can be cut without loss of warranty;
- clear instruction manual;
- float protection against falling levels and dry impeller operation.
- weak float accession socket;
- need to replace consumables once a year;
- without a stabilizer, it works worse with voltage drops.
Hammer NAP 200 (40)
Vibrating submersible pump for wells. It weighs only 5.5 kg and consumes up to 200 watts per hour. It can be lowered to a depth of 10 m and the pump will pump one cube up to a distance of 75 m. Suction is carried out from above, so the casing can be placed directly at the bottom of the well. The reviews show that the declared power and performance correspond to the real one. The submersible pump housing is reliably assembled and quickly untwisted for maintenance, since slots are provided for removing bolts with nuts in a twisted state.
This submersible pump in our rating is the best for irrigation in the country. It is not difficult to get and install during periodic visits, and after use to hide in the house. The length of the power cord of 40 m is enough to stretch the plug to the outlet. The pump also has a particularly small filter at the inlet - 0.1 mm, so the internal parts are reliably protected from the effects of sand.
- rarely breaks;
- filters well;
- long cord 40 m.
- only for one parsing point;
- interruptions are required so that it does not burn out.
Domestic submersible unit for wells with a depth of up to 3 m. A durable stainless steel body can be placed on the bottom, since the suction openings are located on top. But the filter here is large and passes sand granules up to 2 mm in diameter, so it’s not suitable for heavily silted wells. The pump power of 225 W pumps liquid at 60 m in a volume of 1.44 m3. Able to work even with hot water in the sun to a temperature of 35 degrees. Vibration technology simplifies maintenance and contributes to a long service life. His price is one of the most affordable.
One more universal submersible unit for giving. The place in the ranking was ensured by a light weight of 4.5 kg, which simplifies immersion, extraction and transportation. The reviews show that it is actively used for watering beds, washing cars or watering pets.
- copper stator winding;
- strong case;
- low power consumption;
- top water intake.
- pulls a lot of sand inside and requires periodic cleaning;
- suitable only for summer operation - shallow wells freeze;
- most often you need an extension cord, because the network cable is 10 m.
LIVHYDROMASH Malysh-M BV 0.12-40 10m
The submersible is similar to the Soviet model, the name of which is embedded in its own. The pump is suitable for wells up to 3 m deep, but the openings at the top for suction allow the housing to be placed at the very bottom. Active work is not felt on the energy consumption, because it consumes 240 watts of equipment. The pump pumps liquid up to a distance of 60 m with a capacity of 1.5 m3. Although the motor and vibration technology are spelled out in the documentation as silent, the reviews show that the rumble from the work is audible. But this is offset by a light weight of 3.4 kg and an attractive price.
Our experts recommend using a small well pump from this rating category for pumping water into a bathhouse or outdoor shower. A 180 liter tank will fill the pump in 10 minutes.
- shakes the light like 3 bulbs of 60 watts;
- the jet hits up to 15 m with hoses;
- valve with a rubber membrane last at least 5 years.
- strongly rumbles;
- there is no protection against heating the winding and lowering the level;
- short cord.
The best drainage submersible pumps
When it is required to pump out dirty water, drainage submersible pumps are used. Their chambers and impeller are designed to work with sludge and small stones, therefore they will not break and clog during such operation. The equipment rating will help to choose products for pumping water in cellars and cellars, melt or ground water, river and technical.
BELAMOS DWP 2200
The drainage pump is made in a sturdy case with reinforced pins. In the upper part there is a handle for transportation. The power of the submersible pump is 2200 W, which ensures pumping up to 42 m3 in 60 minutes. In reviews, the device is praised for its speed and long service life. The module can be lowered to a depth of 5 m, and the pumped liquid can be pumped out by another 17 m. For full operation, a single-phase 220 V network is enough. At the end of the work, the pump will detect the empty tank and shut down thanks to the float system.
We placed the pump in the rating of the best drainage submersible units due to increased productivity. With a 3-inch pipe and high power, it can easily empty large tanks. It is worth paying attention to the owners of small enterprises, where pumping of technical fluid from tanks is often required.
- silent operation of the motor;
- high-quality durable case;
- not afraid of pieces of dirt and stones with a diameter of 20 mm;
- one of the most productive - 42 m3.
- difficult to extract due to weight 35 kg;
- quite large 35x58.5x24.5 cm;
- actively consumes electricity;
- leaves 5-8 cm at the bottom of the tank.
Grundfos Unilift KP 250-A1
Vertical drainage device with dimensions of 15x22.5 cm. It is made in a durable stainless steel case with wide slots in the lower part for suction. It consumes from 290 to 480 watts and pumps 10.5 m3 each up to a distance of 7 meters. At the top there is a convenient diving handle, the maximum depth of which is 10 m. The built-in filter is designed to pass dirty water with stones up to 10 mm in size.
Our experts mark this drainage submersible pump in the ranking as the best-selling. The increased interest of customers is due to reliability and full automation. The reviews show that it is used to organize pumping liquids in cellars and cellars. The pump itself will turn on when the level rises and turn off when finished. In order not to control the situation, the product is equipped with a full range of protection.
- high efficiency;
- minimum electricity consumption;
- suitable even for warm water with a temperature of 50 degrees;
- easily passes garbage measuring 10 mm in diameter.
- the price is far from budget;
- after pumping the sludge, rinsing with clean water is necessary, otherwise everything sticks together and dries inside.
GARDENA 4000/2 Comfort
Silent pump consuming 500 watts and pumping up to 4 cubes per hour. On the body proudly flaunts the inscription Automatic, which implies the independent switching on and off of the pump. Users in the reviews confirm the reliability of the system and the comfort of operation. The unit creates a pressure of 20 m and is equipped with a protective mechanism against dry rotation of the impeller. But drainage is allowed only for clean water.
The model earned a place in the ranking, because it has everything you need for convenient watering the garden from a barrel. In addition to the unit with the motor, a curved tube with a tap in a rubber casing is put on, put on the edge of the barrel. It is convenient to fix the irrigation hose to it. Starting the process is easy due to the presence of full automation: by opening the valve, pumping starts and flow stops either when the valve is closed or when the tank is empty.
- silent motor;
- a special place for winding the cable during storage;
- weight 5 kg;
- additional bent branch pipe with the crane in a set.
- only for clean water;
- all connections must be tight, otherwise performance drops;
- the plastic casing is easy to split.
GILEX pitch 550/14
The loud name of the pump reflects the increased ability to pump fluid. The unit consumes 2000 watts and passes through itself up to 33 m3 per hour. The Kachok 550/14 can transmit pressure up to 14 m, and the permitted immersion depth reaches 8 m. It has many positive reviews due to high-quality assembly and endurance. It is better to use a pump with hoses with a diameter of 65 mm, then the efficiency will be maximum. The power characteristics allow the use of a drainage pump even from a generator.
Experts put the submersible pump in the rating, because they distinguished it not only as one of the most powerful, but also not afraid of dirt. A submersible drainage device will be able to pass stones and branches with dimensions of 40x40 mm through itself without any harm to the impeller. We advise you to take a closer look at the owners of small decorative ponds or fish ponds in the courtyard of a private house.
- convenient carrying handle;
- ridges in front of the suction openings will not allow debris to clog the channels;
- when pumping is completed, the pump will shut itself off;
- suitable for very dirty water.
- part of the casing made of plastic;
- plastic nozzles for connecting the channel;
- not enough chopping mechanism.
Lavor eds-pm 12500
Goods from the Italian brand, but at an affordable price. It is made in a compact case with a convenient handle for a tray to the place of operation. The motor compartment is protected by stainless steel, and the suction part and the outlet are made of plastic. The receiving branch pipe is equipped with a "brush" for easy putting on hoses. Pumps a drainage pump liquid at a speed of 12.5 m3 per hour and delivers it to a distance of 8 m from itself, but it only spends 750 watts.
The device earned a place in the rating due to the successful combination of performance, cost and beauty of design. The presence of protection against dry rotation only increases its status. The reviews show that most often the Italian submersible pump is used to pump water from the courtyard pools, which it copes with.
- weight 4.1 kg;
- minimum noise;
- clear response when lowering the level;
- beautiful build.
- plastic nozzles;
- not suitable for water with garbage;
- if it overheats, then there is no automatic shutdown.
GILEKS Drenazhnik 110/6
Submersible centrifugal model with a power of 200 watts. It is installed vertically to the very bottom and distills the liquid in a volume of 6.6. m3 per hour. The pump can be immersed up to 8 m, but only in clean water. The impeller will remain intact if small debris with a diameter of 5 mm gets inside. In reviews, the device is praised by women, since 4.8 kg is not difficult to lower or raise without male help. Functioning equipment with water temperature from 1 to 35 degrees.
We placed the submersible pump in the rating as one of the best for organizing irrigation of a personal plot from barrels. Since the pump is designed to allow a small amount of rubbish, rainwater can be used either from the sump. Watering with a warm liquid rather than cold from the well will favorably affect the plants.
- own cord 10 m;
- compact dimensions of 17x37x22 cm;
- float system monitors safety;
- shuts off when overheated.
- stops pumping from small chips and needs to be cleaned;
- pumping should be carried out nearby - the pressure is only 6 m;
- from the declared depth of 8 m actually pulls only from 2 m.
Budget submersible pump with a wide water inlet for the passage of liquid with garbage. The filter will allow particles with a cross section up to 25 mm to pass without unpleasant consequences for the blades. The pump is endowed with a power of 750 watts and pumps out a volume of 15.3 m3 in 60 minutes. The submersible can be lowered to a depth of 8 m. The pump will not overheat the wiring, even during continuous operation.
Experts agreed that the pump should be rated as the best for pumping flooded basements.The impeller will not break from small debris, and the lowest possible location of the suction channel will ensure the removal of most of the liquid. In the reviews, the owners recommend even holding its float, and then the system will be able to completely drain the floor.
- automatic fluid level control;
- shutdown when overheating;
- no loud hum;
- large inlet.
- power cord 8 m - at maximum immersion, the outlet should be nearby;
- the case is completely made of plastic;
- due to weak oil seals, it is not suitable for permanent residence under water, otherwise the motor will burn.
The best fecal submersible pumps
To empty a cesspool or toilet in a private house, use fecal pumps submerged to the bottom. In addition to the impeller, the equipment is equipped with grinders that cut the incoming mass with garbage into small parts. Products from this rating category will be useful to anyone who wants to save on cleaning and removal with a scavenger machine.
A simple submersible pump for pumping feces. It has a motor in a sealed enclosure and a U-shaped base for better absorption of dense mass. Inside, it is equipped with grinding blades, well cutting all the contents that the owners praise in the reviews. The unit pumps at a speed of 11 m3 per hour and delivers a pressure of 14 m, which allows you to divert the flow to a convenient place. The engine rotates almost silently and does not interfere with its neighbors. In 60 minutes, the equipment consumes 1.5 kW of electricity. The motor will not overheat, even if the temperature of the incoming fluid is 70 degrees.
Experts advise to pay attention to this model from the rating as the cheapest way to organize pumping out the toilet in the country. The unit is immersed in a hole to the bottom. Plastic is not subject to corrosion. When filling the septic tank, the pump turns on and pumps out the contents. The pump will shut itself off thanks to the float.
- not heavy - 13 kg;
- rarely clogged;
- not heated;
- the engine rotates quietly.
- there is no mounting loop - you have to suspend the cable by the plastic handle;
- plastic thread on the outlet pipe - it is impossible to tighten it strongly, otherwise it will crack;
- not the highest performance in the category.
High-performance submersible with rotation protection for dry impeller and level float. The pump is placed on three plates, which provides better absorption of the mass. With the help of knives and a power of 1500 watts, the contents are crushed and freely removed to the outside. In 60 minutes, the pump pumps out 24 m3. When immersed, the unit stays steady in place, as it weighs 22 kg.
The pump got its rightful place in the rating due to record performance. Users in the reviews note that the pump pumps out five-cubic tanks at maximum pressure in 10 minutes. Although the characteristics indicate the length of the used hose up to 18 m, but in reality the pump will master and channels 30 m with a diameter of 65 mm. This is the best option for cleaning large cesspools near country houses, where many users live.
- it is convenient to unwind the shaft by the knife after winter storage;
- stainless steel casing;
- crazy performance of 24 m3;
- the connection of the engine compartment and the chamber with the impeller is reinforced with ties.
- it is inconvenient to lift due to the weight of 22 kg;
- the rags are wound on a knife and the pump wedges - you need to clean;
- the side outlet of the fitting will beat when immersed in narrow pits;
- the bolt heads and the knife rust.
BELAMOS DWP 1300CS
A solid submersible equipped with a swivel nozzle for vertical fluid output. It has a capacity of 1.3 kW and a capacity of 18 m3 / h. It is equipped with a network cable 5 m long. The reviews noted the reliable operation of the protection during excessive heating, but in terms of level it turns off very early, leaving about 8 centimeters. The rotation of the rotor occurs almost silently.
Experts put this model in the rating as the best pump for pumping water in the pit. The submersible module confidently sucks out dirty water thanks to its location on three supports. Falling debris of up to 12 mm passes through the impeller without any problems. Anything larger falls under the knives and is crushed. This pump can be driven out from a depth of 5 m and fed to 12 m.
- combination housing made of cast iron and stainless steel;
- a set of protections extending the resource;
- handle for transportation;
- Optimum power consumption and performance of 1300 watts.
- hard to get out of the pit;
- need a strong cable because of the weight of 20.5 kg;
- between the walls and the knife there is a gap of 10 mm, where the ropes fall and wound;
- large dimensions 25x57x31 cm.
GILEX Fecal 330/12
A relatively inexpensive submersible pump for the removal of feces. It pumps with a power of 1200 watts and transmits almost 20 cubes per hour. The pump is allowed to lower to 8 m, and the generated pressure extrudes by 12 m. Among the protective systems there is a float and prevention of rotation to dry. The owners in the reviews note that the passport characteristics of the pump are fully consistent with the actual ones.
According to our experts, this pump in the rating is the best in terms of resistance to blockages. The inlets are protected by ribs pushing large debris away from the suction channel. Due to this, the capacity is emptied, and foreign objects remain lying at the bottom. Particles smaller than 35 mm in diameter the pump freely passes through itself and gives up.
- light weight 7.5 kg;
- there is an adapter for different hoses;
- long power cable 10 m;
- can be lowered to a depth of 8 m.
- completely plastic and easily accidentally split if sharply plunged to the bottom of the pit;
- no cutting knives;
- optimum performance only through a hose with a diameter of 40 mm.
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.