|Inner tent||there is|
|Number of seats||3|
|Type of frame||interior|
|Number of entrances / rooms||2 / 1|
|Number of tambours||1|
|Number of ventilation windows||2|
|Number of delays||6|
|Storm strings||there is|
|The possibility of mounting a flashlight||there is|
|Water resistance awning / bottom||8000/10000 mm. Art.|
|Wind / snow skirt||there is|
|Mosquito net||there is|
|Awning material||Polyester (75D / 190T Diamond RipStop PU)|
|Bottom material||Polyester (75D / 190T Diamond RipStop PU)|
|Inner tent material||polyester (ripstop)|
|Diameter of arcs||8.5 mm|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Dimensions of the outer tent (LxWxH)||390x220x130 cm|
|Dimensions of the inner tent (LxWxH)||210x210x130 cm|
|Additional Information||color: gray|
Tramp MOUNTAIN 3 Alu Tent Reviews
- 1 High water resistance: bottom - 10,000, awning - 8,000
- 2. A skirt around the perimeter of the entire awning. You can tuck and secure, but not removed.
- 3. 2 entrances, 2 vestibules: 120 cm, 50 cm
- 4. The size of the inner tent is 210 * 210, the height is 130 cm - great, but I would like a length of 220.
- 5. Inside: 2 pockets with 3 compartments each, a suspended shelf under the ceiling, a carbine for a flashlight, 2 triangular mesh pockets for doors.
- 6. Both doors to the inner tent are double with independent zippers - mesh (fine-meshed mosquito net) and fabric. Color black / yellow. Closing the tissue - you can warm and vice versa.
- 7. Ventilation windows - 2 pieces: in the awning - the holes with velcro stands and in the inner tent - mesh.
- 8. The inner frame of the inner tent.
- 9. Aluminum arc.
- 10. Fasteners bright red with reflective thread. All fasteners on bright red tape.
- 11. Awning in dark gray. Do not stain.
- 12. Collecting is not difficult, it is inconvenient to insert only an arc for a vestibule.
- 13. The inner tent in the rain can be collected while under the awning.
- The lack of a serious one is seams.
- 1. A tent bag could be a hermetic bag. As, for example, in Salewa Denali.
- 2. One of the vestibules is supported by the arc. There are two minuses: a) external frame (I do not like), b) the color of the arc is the same as that of the others - red, although there are 1 less links.
- 3. One could still make such a double door in a large vestibule.
- 4. On bags with pegs and arcs, not puffs, but strings ...
- More features than disadvantages:
- 1. Long - 3.8 m (here in the description 3.9 is an error), it is necessary to look for a place for it (but I wanted it with tambours).
- 2. Weight 4.4 kg for such sizes is quite normal, but you always want easier, cheaper, better quality =)
Description only by design, not yet used.
Eiderling, 2012-04-09 Evaluation 4
- Passed a test by a hurricane in the Arkhangelsk region, Almost to the ground lay down from the wind - in calm it was like new; when it rained under it, it was dry and there was a swamp around for three days; Mosquitoes flew only with open entrance; Quite a lot of useful space inside with a modest size in a collapsed state. installation by one person in ten minutes without much effort !!!
- Not identified or minor
For more than four years, my companion tent in all travels. I consider my choice a good result of exploitation.
I never got wet in it. In short, I recommend!
maxim.vasiljev, 2009-09-11 Evaluation 5
- Volume. In this tent 4 people are comfortably accommodated. Many times they slept in five (cramped, but not fatal) and 3-4 nights even by six! (Do not try this again)) There are pockets, a hanging shelf and a repair kit.
- The interior is put first, which is not very good in the rain. Perhaps heavy (if we consider it a treshka).
In operation for more than 5 years. The awning is still not leaking. I managed to break 2 sections of arcs at a time, I bought 50 rubles for each separately, I ran a rubber band and it was done.
Krupnov Maxim, 2013-07-24 Evaluation 5
- Not found
Were at sea, fell into the rain, all the tents leaked I do not have, what else to say? I withstood a strong gusty wind. I didn’t tear anywhere I recommend !!!
Vasiliev Asatur, 2014-07-22 Evaluation 5
- Tested in the mountains of the Southern Urals, Moscow region forests, Elbrus region.
- When the storm wind showed itself perfectly, this is despite the fact that not all the guys used it. I put it in a strong wind with snow - one (yes, yes, I’m the idiot that went from a 4-pound tent to the mountains alone :), it is clear that the outer tent was put at first, there were no difficulties, I had to, of course, be smart :)
- In the Moscow region I went out with her 3 times, mostly in the summer, once I got hit by heavy rain. In the tent at night it was a bit stuffy, I had to open the ventilation, even with open ventilation it was dry. Whether a coincidence, or whether it is really so well located. We went with the wife and the child, slept lounging, this despite the fact that the child was sleeping across.
- A lot of places, if we consider it triple. Although I consider it just the same triple, 70 cm (210 cm total) per brother - that’s what it is. Many manufacturers lay 50 cm (150-160 cm for three) - this is utter nonsense. Maybe for the summer 50 cm it is good (with a stretch), but for extreme (read winter) it is VERY little.
- Price. After December 2015 this tent is one of the best solutions. The competitors of this type of tent are much more expensive.
- Weight. 4 kg is a lot of weight, but if you take it for three. If you take it on the 4th, it turns out 1.1 kg per brother, which in principle is acceptable. Exit: you can not take stakes :)
Zlat Denis, 2015-06-29 Evaluation 5
- For two comfortably, keeps pouring rain. Wind resistance is acceptable.
- Long dry and quickly faded.
Four years later, the windproof skirt sprawled on the threads, as well as attaching the braces and the lower stretch marks of the awning. Not durable, Equipment - the tent lasted 9 years, just outdated morally.
Vadim Shramek, 2015-07-11 Evaluation 3